The Bachelor/ Diploma in Biblical Exposition and Church Ministry is a newly developed program intended to prepare men and women to expound God's Word and minister in local churches. This program is designed to build on the two-year Associate of Biblical Studies. The Bachelor/ Diploma in Biblical Exposition and Church Ministry is a one-year program that includes four areas of study: Biblical Exegesis & Preaching/ Teaching, History of Theology, Pastoral Ministry (taught by visiting pastors), and Spiritual Formation. The third-year program will be limited to 10 students per year.
Application Deadline: April 14, 2017
Program Start Date: August 26, 2017
Program Entry Requirements
- Successful completion of the first two years with a minimum GPA of 2.50
- Demonstration of active involvement in ministry during the first two years
- Character assessment
- Demonstration of gifts necessary for teaching ministry
- A student must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or above.
- A student may not have a failing grade in any course.
- Bachelor degree only: A student must transfer a minimum of 24 hours of general education credits within two years of completing the program.